Michelle Breit is a highly experienced intellectual property and commercial litigator representing clients in complex patent, copyright and trademark infringement actions, trade secret misappropriation disputes, and all other aspects of intellectual property protection. Michelle also counsels companies in intellectual property protection, and negotiates and prepares product and intellectual property licensing agreements. Michelle has extensive experience representing and advising clients in business disputes and corporate matters, including breach of contracts, partnership and corporate disputes and dissolution, product liability, unfair competition, and employment termination, among others. From the start of her career in Silicon Valley, Michelle has represented companies and individuals using diverse technologies (hardware, software, mechanical and chemical) in a spectrum of applications from semiconductor devices to computer and telecommunications systems to fabrication of military vehicle fire protection, surgical devices, marine diesel engines and consumer automobile accessories. The Arizona Business Magazine recognized Ms. Breit as a Top Lawyer in Intellectual Property Law in 2011.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
EDUCATION AND HONORS
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY, BOALT HALL SCHOOL OF LAW. J.D.
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO. B.A., Provost Honors
- ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Computer Systems Engineering Studies